Monday, January 2, 2012

Darling's 26th Week Update

Bump Pic

Yeah, I'm getting bigger!
Little Darling's Size: An eggplant in size...He is taking breaths. They're full of amniotic fluid, not air, but it's still good practice.
 
Countdown: We are officially under the 100 day marker!!  97 Days to go!  Due Easter :)

Clothing: Just realized today, I never have to worry if my fly is down :)

What I Miss: being able to snuggle easily with Mr. Southbay...

Cravings: Coffee...odd right?!

Exercising:  ha..we are back east..we will see what happens...
 
Symptoms: Leg Cramps..major! only in the middle of the night!

Total Weight Gain: 11lbs so far..will find out next appointment which is in two weeks!
 
Gender: ITS A LITTLE MAN!!!! We decided to keep his name a secret till the day of his birth!

Sleep: Lots of bathroom trips!

Movement: ALL THE TIME, MOVEMENT!!! His movement is getting higher, closer to my ribs...

On a Positive Note:  We found a place to live...after 16 pages of filling out a rental application (yes, ridiculous) we hopefully find out this week if we got it! Its a brand new townhouse on the end.. We have never lived in such a nice place before :)

A Message To Our Darling- We started crib shopping the other day! So many choices...so many prices..I can't wait to finally purchase and put together everything!! We also ordered and already received a stroller for you little one! Its put together and already a test drive has been completed, take a look ! :)







My Father sat him in ....and he just stayed...we drove him around and he was so content.. hilarious! Oh Kingston..we love you! Wondering what kind of stroller it is? Britax B-Ready.. we are still deciding if we like it.. more to come on that!


2 comments:

  1. Omg the leg cramps SUCKED! I don't miss those at all!

    Hitting the under 100 day mark was very exciting for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is Kingston in the stroller! haha! Love it. I've heard great things about that stroller.. let me know the cons and if you decide to go with something else!

    ReplyDelete