Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Darling's 25th Week Update

 Merry Christmas Everyone!!!
 
Little Darling's Size: His see-through skin is gradually becoming more opaque. Between 13.6 inches to 14.8 inches. About the size of an eggplant!
 
Countdown: 103 Days to go!  Due Easter :)

Clothing: Now that I'm back east..I'm on the hunt for a nice maternity warm warm jacket!

What I Miss: Crumbs falling to the floor...and NOT landing on my tummy :)

Cravings: Nothing much at the moment...

Exercising:  ha..we are back east..we will see what happens! we did a TON of walking..last week!
 
Symptoms: My cold is slowing going away..good news!  Just getting bigger!

Total Weight Gain: 11lbs as of last appointment...
 
Gender: ITS A LITTLE MAN!!!! We decided to keep his name a secret till the day of his birth!

Sleep: Not good..but not horrible! Up at least three times a night to the bathroom!

Movement: ALL THE TIME, MOVEMENT!!! Except when my Mother is around he gets all shy...

On a Positive Note: We are officially back east! Went house shopping today..and oh boy! CULTURE SHOCK! but I think we found a place...will fill out an application tomorrow...fingers crossed!

A Message To Our Darling: I can't wait to start buying things for your nursery!!! Now that you will finally have a room!!! I can start actually buying instead of dreaming!! We got you two more LA shirts...and yes one is a Lakers shirt!! I just couldn't resist..its your Daddy's fav team!










No comments:

Post a Comment