Click on over to East Coast Weddings to enter to win a family tree by Joy Liz Sage! They are absolutely adorable and such a perfect gift for the upcoming holiday season. Please click on over and enter to win!!
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
This past weekend a couple neighbors came by for some good ole pumpkin carving! So, of course I couldn't just have a plain table and carving tools...Let me share :)
I picked up this Halloween vinyl table cloth over at Big Lots for 3.99! Our table opens up to a nice size..moved the furniture around and created the perfect spot for carving!
A while back I snatched up these adorable napkins over at Pier One..
Too cute to pass up!
Oh and here is the yummy part!
Mr. Southbay and our neighbor enjoying the cake pops!!
The cake pops were such a task... seriously!!!! So I only did one batch of green and used the rest of the orange frosting to for rest of the pops left over. They were however delicious and everyone LOVED them!
Now, onto carving!!! I snatched up this adorable "Tricked Out" kitty cat stencil and bling!!
It was super easy and adorable... It is my favorite pumpkin I ever created :)
I got this over at Pier One too!
Here we are with our masterpieces and several bottles of wine later... :)
All lit up!! It was a great evening with friends!!
There is just something about getting together with friends and carving pumpkins... makes me feel like such a kid again!! This Saturday we are headed to San Deigo for a night of Halloween fun!!! Ohh I am super excited!!
Saturday, October 23, 2010
It's that time of year again!! I had the perfect pictures to create this years Halloween card!! Take a look!
I placed a second up close shot inside the card!
Click to enlarge the photo to see what the message says inside!!! I went with Kodak since I had a discount. Great quality and couldn't be happier!
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
So, my goal for this Friday is to make a couple cake pops for the pumpkin carving party!! Have any of you took a gander over at Bakerella? She is truly one talented lady!! She even just published her very first book. Take a looky... I'm picking up my copy!
Now, I know I am not going to be able to whip up some pops looking this good...
But I'd like to make a couple of pumpkins...
All photos from Bakerella website
Or at least make solid color balls :) So tomorrow on my way home from work I am taking a quick trip to Michaels for some supplies and will dig in... Please keep your fingers crossed for me!!
Have any of you made some cake pops recently?
Saturday, October 16, 2010
It was an absolute blast today! Check out some of the pictures too see what type of mess I got myself into :) Here is a pre-mud shot...as you can see we are pink and clean :) Many people dressed up in costumes and themes..we just went the pink route!
And we are off....
Just an FYI...I pretty much smiled the entire time!
Mr. Southbay caught up with us just about 2.5 miles into the race..and got some great shots!
Then..towards the end they threw in tons of obstacles for us to tackle!
Up the muddy hill...
Then down the muddy hill...trying not to slide..trip or fall down the hill.
Then in between each hill..were nice little pools of mud...each step you took, your feet would sink deep into the mud..so the faster you were able to lift your legs..the better off you were..
One of the very last obstacles to endure...needless to say my knees are stinging as I type this post!
THE END!!! Not the best picture..but I'll take it!
Our knees were bleeding..mud was hanging out in places no mud should ever go...yet we were soo happy that we accomplished our MudRun!! Tons of money was raised for several Orange County Boy & Girl Clubs! There were over 600 people there today...
Mr. Southbay was so awesome to take all those pictures today!!! I was kind and didn't get him dirty but I was soo tempted to give him one big hug!
Friday, October 15, 2010
Tomorrow at 9:15am I will be running in my very first Mud Run!! I'm definitely anxious and have no idea what to expect. Mr. Southbay will be there taking plenty of pictures!! I'm sure they will be hilarious...and dirty :) My Mother-In law is in town right now and will be there supporting us along!
So wish me tons of luck my fellow bloggity friends!!!
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
I was super excited to hear Quinn and Sam sing "Lucky" by Jason Mraz on Glee tonight! Made me smile ear to ear...Did you ever see our first dance?
To view the video click here...and pictures over here.
To view the video click here...and pictures over here.
Oh I'm in such a good mood tonight :)
Friday, October 8, 2010
1. Kingston- after spending a ton of money on training & supplies...In the end, it was the citronella spray collar's magic that kept Little Man hush hush as we leave the house. He was just out of control with barking and shaking as I left the house each morning! It broke my heart..and these past two weeks have been incredibly stressful. So, I'd like to to personally thank the creator of the spray collar... THANK YOU!!!
2. Last weekend back in PA was a ton of fun...made me realize how much I miss home...family and friends. It was such an emotionally rollercoaster...Our friends wedding was a lot of fun! We saw tons of friends..I love how weddings bring so many people together!! Then on Sunday we headed back to LA...I absolutely hate saying good bye to my Mother....
3. Next weekend I will be participating in a mud run... not sure what I was thinking as the date approaches but it will definitely be another accomplishment to add to the books! I purchased pink tank tops for us to wear..team pink we are! I just have to decide which pair of sneakers to ruin!! :) Oh, I can't wait to share pictures!!!
4. I took pictures of my neighbors little boy..Remember my neighbor? (baby shower) Its crazy how fast time flies!! It feels like yesterday I was taking some pics of him about two weeks old! At first we wanted to capture him in his Halloween costume but he wasn't happy...the lighting wasn't good..and well we decided to just go with the flow... I definitely captured some good shots! Next, I need to learn photoshop!!!
5. Today after work I headed straight to the nail salon.. I'm usually there every other week..but its been like 3 weeks.. so I was in a crazy mood....and went with "Here Today, Aragon Tomorrow." Click the link and check it out.. I liked it at first..now I'm having 2nd thoughts! Oh well, its just polish! Maybe it will grow on me...
There ya go...had to vent!!! I hope you all have a great weekend!!!!!
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
This evening I took Kingston down to the strand for a good fast pace walk...It finally stopped raining and the sun was beaming behind the clouds.
I couldn't resist taking a quick pic of the view...
I felt compelled to Tweet about this...and within two hours I had three random people re-tweet the picture..So, yeah I feel a little special today :) Are you following me?
My favorite person to follow...Lauren Conrad, who's yours?
Monday, October 4, 2010
Of course our mini weekend back east is over and it was definitely jammed packed with tons of fun! I have lots of pictures to share... but I need to upload all of them. Here are just a couple!
My Father loved the shirts!!
Mr. Southbay was hilarious the entire night...a few beers with some good family and friends always makes for a good time!
Lastly, the family picture... I think I have at least 20 pictures of us trying to not laugh and get a picture taken!
My Father had a wonderful night with all his family and friends! I had a blast simply being with everyone. After a night like that..makes it super hard to fly back to California.
Friday, October 1, 2010
So, we totally surprised my Father yesterday!! Mission accomplished :)
The party is tonight!!
The party is tonight!!
I have to share... I had napkins made over at Terequade for the party tonight. They will match perfectly with the "construction" theme. This is the same company I used for my wedding napkins! Great quality..easy communication with fast delivery!
I will be back next week hopefully with tons of fun pictures to share!!
Have a great weekend everyone!