Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Cake Pops...

So, my goal for this Friday is to make a couple cake pops for the pumpkin carving party!!  Have any of you took a gander over at Bakerella? She is truly one talented lady!! She even just published her very first book. Take a looky... I'm picking up my copy!


Now, I know I am not going to be able to whip up some pops looking this good...


But I'd like to make a couple of pumpkins...


and mummies!

 All photos from Bakerella website

Or at least make solid color balls :) So tomorrow on my way home from work I am taking a quick trip to Michaels for some supplies and will dig in... Please keep your fingers crossed for me!! 

Have any of you made some cake pops recently?

1 comment:

  1. Oh yay, LOVE these cake pops and Bakerella rocks! I've been wanting to make some but never got around to it. Good Luck and I'm sure they'll be turn out cute and yummy :]

    ReplyDelete