Tuesday, December 6, 2011

It's A Boy-The Reaction :)

Part two of Gender Reveal Party :)

Once we had dinner...and did a little clean up, the soon to be Grandparents were getting antzy! It seriously felt like I had a huge group of 5 year olds! My Mother was the worst :)  Lets get to the pictures!

The soon to be Grandparents!


Oh and the Great-Grandmothers!


Yes, I am counting to three, and can you see my Mother in pink...is the first to take a bite?!


I love, how they are all looking at the cupcakes and great grandmothers are not even touching their cupcakes!


Yes, my parents are doing a little dance!


I LOVE how we caught this moment... My Mother was so emotional :)



Jasmine from The Couture Cakery , whipped up some delicious gender reveal cupcakes for us! Yellow and orange sprinkles to finish it off! 

Our two little pups also had to participate! I had Glamour Dog Boutique over at Etsy create these adorable bandanas for the pups! They were seriously a big hit!

Miss Eli Mae, who will be a Big Sister :)


Our Little Man Kingston Jay...Big Brother!


They turned out super cute!



Our Gender Reveal Party was a ton of fun! I'm so glad we decided to throw one and we were able to share it with our friends and families!


Vendors
Cupcakes by The Couture Cakery
Dog Bandanas by The Glamour Dog Boutique
Paper Supplies by Shop Sweet Lulu



2 comments: