Monday, January 30, 2012

Darling's 30th Week Update

Bump Pic
Taken in our new bathroom! :)

Little Darling's Size: He is the size of a cucumber! His brain is getting wrinklier -- to make way for all that essential brain tissue.
 
Countdown: 70 days to go!!  

Clothing: Anything comfy! So funny to see people STARE at your belly!
 
What I Miss: Feeling sexy!

Cravings: Again- nothing specific...
 
Exercising:  Unpacking has been my exercise! Its exhausting!
 
Symptoms:Shortness of breath.. Need to pace myself! Gas pains, ugh!

Total Weight Gain: 16 Pounds as of last week...I go this Friday to my new OB.. we will see!
 
Gender: ITS A LITTLE MAN!!!! We decided to keep his name a secret till the day of his birth!

Sleep: up and down, since we have been super busy lately..soon as my head hits the pillow I am out!

Movement:  He reminds me he is there...

On a Positive Note: We are moved in! WOW! we didn't realize how much stuff we had! My parents came down this past weekend and helped out tremendously!   There is still a LOT more to do but nothing immediate! I can't wait to share pictures of our new place!  We put our crib together and OMG its soo weird to see a crib in our place!

A Message To Our Darling- I can finally start putting your room together. Not sure what direction I am going in.. but your crib bedding looks very nice in your NEW crib that your Popi put together! I even started to hang up your clothes, it looks soo cute!

Here is a pic of the crib being assembled!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment