Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Cali Baby Shower!

Since we literally were given two weeks notice about our move to the East Coast... A couple of our friends put together a baby shower/ going away party for Mr. Southbay and me :)  It was so nice to see so many people at once before we took off for the East Coast!

Here are a few pictures!
Of course we must start off with the invites!
Made by Anna




The desserts were made by Anna's sister! Everything was very yummy!!


I love tissue pom poms!


They set up a little photobooth too!





Here are two serious pics!



I made sure Mr. Southbay was close by during gift time! I wanted him to be apart of it! I mean, he is the Daddy!! We felt so blessed to have received such thoughtful gifts!


These two pictures below are of us watching the sweet and hilarious video my Parents sent to us!


A cyber group pic with the Parents!


A super big thanks for Anna to host the party! 


2 comments: