Sunday, January 8, 2012

Darling's 27th Week Update

Bump Pic
Nobody home..had to do one myself! :)
I'm getting big huh!


Little Darling's Size: At 13.6 to 14.8 inches and 1.5 to 2.5 pounds, he's not just getting bigger, he's getting smarter. We have brain activity! After this week we are officially in the 3rd trimester!
 
Countdown: 91 days to go!! 

Clothing: Loving my Juicy Couture outfits....with maternity tank tops!

What I Miss: Getting all dressed up and heading out to the clubs!!!!!

Cravings: Coffee...odd right?!

Exercising:  Oh, I'm heading back out to LA! Last minute packing... I can't believe we scored a frequent flyer ticket....so I will be hitting the strand for some good power walking!
 
Symptoms: leg cramps better...been really hydrating myself..maybe that is what is helping?

Total Weight Gain: 11lbs so far..will find out next appointment which is in one week!
 
Gender: ITS A LITTLE MAN!!!! We decided to keep his name a secret till the day of his birth!

Sleep: Lots of bathroom trips! Toss'n  & Turn'in

Movement: ALL THE TIME, MOVEMENT!!! His movement is getting higher, closer to my ribs...also, my bladder is really feeling it again..

On a Positive Note:  Like I said...sneaking off to LA..one more time!!!!!! AND, its my birthday next weekend..so its definitely the best.gift.ever!

A Message To Our Darling- I bought you the cutest PUMA gym suit today!!!! Now we can be twins!  xoxoxoxoxo



I completed my glucose testing earlier this week! I went early!!! I chugged it down..sat an hour and then they took  my blood.. {ouch}  But, I haven't heard back...is that normal till your next appointment? I hear different things... nonetheless...no news is good news? The drink wasn't too bad..but about two hours after drinking it I had the worst stomach cramps... lasted about two hours...but then I was all good!








1 comment:

  1. If you haven't heard anything, my guess is you passed. Yay!

    I got to drink the fruit punch version of that drink. It wasn't too bad

    ReplyDelete