Sunday, January 22, 2012

Darling's 29th Week Update

Bump Pic

Taken in the hotel room :)

 Oh, 3rd Trimester, you are testing me already!




Little Darling's Size: He's getting a little cramped in there, since he's growing so fast. But I  already realized that, since you're giving me all those jabs and kicks. Measures about 15.2 to 16.7 inches long.
 
Countdown: 77 days to go!!  

Clothing: On the hunt for the perfect outfit for our maternity shoot! Feb 11!!!

What I Miss: Umm, my body!!! After this week, I'm ready to get the show on the road! I still have a ways to go though....

Cravings: Nothing! Food doesn't really interest me right now..

Exercising:  Per Doctor, Im to "take it easy."  She even said.. "No shopping!" haha..
 
Symptoms: OHH where do I start? LOTS of kicks, my tummy is super sensitive (due to stretching), back/leg/pelvic pain! My doctor sent me to the hospital last Thursday due to all the pain/cramping. I am having small contractions! yikes! but the baby is safe, which is the most important! Now, due to all of this, you can imagine the amount of sleep I have been getting.  Plus, with the increase of pain, I do have some anxiety.. So, yeah... FUN! Thank you Dad for dropping everything and taking me!!

Total Weight Gain: At my appointment last Tuesday, I weighed in at 140! WHAT? I have gained a total of 16 pounds.
 
Gender: ITS A LITTLE MAN!!!! We decided to keep his name a secret till the day of his birth!

Sleep: umm, we already discussed this!

Movement:  ALL THE TIME! JABS & KICKS GALORE! makes me jump half the time...

On a Positive Note: Our crib bedding arrived!!!! woo hoo! I went a completely different route with my original idea, hmm does that surprise you? I've had my eye on this bedding over at Land Of Nod. They are having a "Winter Sale" and I was able to get 15% off each piece, (sheet, blanket, bumper...) Saved me a bundle! Oh, thats right, we still need to order a crib!

We start our baby classes this Wednesday down in Maryland! We are ready to get this going! So, for 5 weeks... we will meet for two hours to learn!!! Just hoping my Doctor says its okay, to do the drive! Fingers crossed!

My glucose test came back negative, super low score!! which is good!

A Message To Our Darling- You caused me such a scare the other day! I was able to see you again 3D! You are looking so cute! I so wished your Daddy could have been there to see you again.. Just try to be kind to your Mother :)



2 comments:

  1. Super cute baby update, what a great way to diary & be able to look back on these sweet/scary/prego moments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow you look adorable! You have really "popped" since I've visited your blog..
    I can't wait to see your maternity shoot pics!

    ReplyDelete