Friday, February 17, 2012

Playing Catch UP, again...

Photo A day!

Feb 9- FRONT DOOR
Looking out the front door... our Kingston's ears are just too cute, as he watches his Daddy shovel!


Feb 10-SELF PORTRAIT
didn't snatch one up, we were up with Family running around like crazy people getting ready for our maternity shoot & baby shower! So, here is one taken on a FUN day out in Cali at a NASCAR race! My first race!
 

Feb 11-MAKES YOU HAPPY
My Hubby! Mr. Southbay! This was taken at our baby shower!



Feb 12-INSIDE YOUR CLOSET
umm, yeah-its filled with boxes :)

Feb 13-BLUE
We had some left over from our baby shower! Marshmellow pops!!


Feb 14- HEART!
 Since, I was up visiting family over Valentine's Day, my Father prepared my Mother and I some yummy v-day breakfast!


Feb 15-Phone
While I'm unpacking I came across several "old" phones.. I need to find the rest and donate!



Feb 16-Something New
I started to wash up all the baby's new stuff! I am loving these organic mitts!!



Feb 17-Time
I MISSED MY OB APPOINTMENT~!!!!! UGH! I have never missed an appointment in my life! We just have too much going on! Of course their office is only open till noon..so I must wait till Monday to reschedule! This is an opportunity to not be "hard" on myself.. something that I am consistently working on!



WOW, what a crazy couple of days!! Mr. Southbay has been working long hours and hoping he doesn't have to head back to work tomorrow! We have soo much to do... like establish a bank!
Have a great weekend friends!!


No comments:

Post a Comment