Sunday, February 26, 2012

Darling's 34th Week Update

Bump Pic


Little Darling's Size: 4.2 pounds to 5.8 pounds and measures about 17.2 to 18.7 inches
 
Countdown: 42 days to go!!  

Clothing: Umm..I'm wearing the same stuff..just rotating! I refuse to spend anymore money!
 
What I Miss: MY BODY!

Cravings: Unsweetened ice tea at McDonalds! Only $1.00 :) & chocolate!
 
Exercising:  Walking...walking!
 
Symptoms: My hands and feet are feeling a little puffy..full...  low back pains..and other stuff that doesn't need to be mentioned online :) oh, and leg/foot cramps! ouch!

Total Weight Gain:Drumroll? 144.5   So that would be about 21.5lbs! 
 
Gender: ITS A LITTLE MAN!!!! We decided to keep his name a secret till the day of his birth!

Sleep: It fluctuates... Mr. Southbay is getting frustrated with me moving around every 10 minutes! :) King size bed in our future..probably!

Movement:  ALL THE TIME! and..its getting higher..which may be due to him positioning head down?

On a Positive Note: All we need is a glider for the nursery..then we  have all the basic pieces! Still deciding on wall prints..extra detail pieces.. Etsy is becoming overwhelming... :) I met a photographer in my new area and it was so nice to have lunch! She shared info on her photo sessions and then the rest of the time was spent talking baby and answering all of my questions about the area!  She has an 8 month old little boy!

A Message To Our Darling:  I'm getting excited to meet you..but scared at the same time. I'm doing my best to be prepared..but this is basically a learn on the job situation! ;) I already have big hopes and dreams for you...I can't believe we only have about 42 days to go...  This week they say I should start singing to you..in hopes that you will recognize it once you are born and it will help calm you... So, I must figure out a little tune for you! 


 

2 comments:

  1. You look great!

    I was scared to be a mom, especially when I went into labor 5 days early and knew it was happening now! You learn as you go along and you will be great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw you look SOOO cute! Love that bump!

    ReplyDelete