Sunday, February 19, 2012

Darling's 33rd Week Update

Bump Pic


This picture was just taken after my ahhh-mazing massage!

Little Darling's Size:  He weighs about 4.2 to 5.8 pounds and measures about 17.2 to 18.7 inches. And he may grow up to a full inch this week -- amazing! A HONEYDEW in size!!!
 
Countdown: 49 days to go!!  

Clothing: ugh...not a fan of clothing...but I do LOVE my new bright blue skinny jeans... soo comfy!!!
 
What I Miss: umm, my stomach! I want my body back..and the ease of jumping right out of bed :)

Cravings: Still sweets... hot chocolate has been yummy!
Exercising:  We have a tons of unpacking to do and I am not able to sit for long periods of time. My back will start to act up. Car rides are KILLER!!  So, I'm constantly on the move! I got a yoga dvd for the pregnant woman..so I will give that a try!

 
Symptoms: Where do I begin? Having those darn pains in my groin area like I did a couple of weeks ago.. and my back is a KILLIN me... The list could go on and on...  My gums are back to acting up again.. errr  I have also noticed my memory isn't that good lately..and I'm feeling very clumsy! Especially with writing out my Thank You notes from the shower. Usually I am able to focus and get stuff like that done..now I am catching myself staring at the card... so frustrating!

Total Weight Gain:As we all know, I totally forgot my appointment... ugh! Phone call, first thing Monday!
 
Gender: It's a boy!

Sleep: No bueno... using my body pillow every.minute.of.the.night!

Movement:  He is kicking...jabbing.. specifically on the right side of my tummy. He seriously makes me JUMP at times!

On a Positive Note: Today, we put together tons of baby stuff! We tested out the stroller..and learned how to snap the car-seat in/out.. at first a bit frustrating but we got it!  I plan on doing a post on what route we went with brands...etc! I did some research and talked to tons of friends with babies so I figure we did the best we could! It's all a learning process right?


A Message To Our Darling- We hung up the curtains in your room...purchased two pieces of furniture to make your room way more functional.. All we need is a glider! It is slowly coming together! I so hope you like your room... especially looking back in several years... "Mom, my room was pretty cool."  

Once it is all together and ready I will share pictures! 
Till then, here is a picture of our swing...it's the cutest thing ever...yes, I think a couple of tears filled my eyes as I turned the music on and had it swing side to side. Its soo adorbs!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, totally commenting on just about every post I missed! haha

    I can't wait to see the nursery!

    ReplyDelete