Monday, May 7, 2012

Little Darling Update


This little guy woke up refreshed and ready to take on the day! 

We are down in Maryland for almost one whole week and wow did that time fly by.
 All of us are adjusting to our new roles & routines. Even our pup Kingston is having to adjust to not being center of attention 100% of the time :)


The weather has been super nice so daily walks is a must!  I am continuing to feel more like myself...and getting antzy to get back into shape! Like..SUPER antzy! Especially with swimsuit season on its way..

Andrew's nursery is coming along! Ha... he is three weeks old and I'm still trying to figure out how to hang pictures! I'm still in need of a couple more pieces!! Then, I will share pictures of his room :) I promise!

I hope everyone has a beautiful week!!





No comments:

Post a Comment