Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day Weekend!

I hope everything had a relaxing couple of days off! I had to work Saturday and Monday..but had an excellent weekend anyways! On Sunday we went to Fiesta Hermosa by the beach. Tons of people selling their creative talents! For some reason I really wanted a snow cone..not sure why but I just couldn't resist.. The Mr and I finished the whole thing! We even ordered a small...it was huge! Half strawberry...half pink lemonade..yummy! I don't even want to know how much sugar that calculated up to be :)


Mr. Southbay is actually flying back east to take part in a boy's fishing trip tomorrow :)  He will be gone for seven days.. which is a bummer..BUT! My Mother is flying out Wednesday and  it will be just the two of us! Not sure what we will all be doing... but simply relaxing on the couch with a glass of wine and catching up would be fine with me!

On Saturday, Little Man got a haircut! Finally :) I'm not sure he could see that well with all that hair in his face :) Infact, I had a little bit of fun with his hair last week.. take a peak :) He just sat there allowing me to play..I took them with my phone so the quality isn't the greatest!


Yeah, his hair is pretty long! But he is still the cutest thing EVER!


So, here is a quick picture of him today...
He is so adorable with his new cut! He can see now too!



I hope you all had a great weekend whatever you did! Happy Labor Day!


3 comments:

  1. your doggy is adorable and his new haircut looks awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is beautiful! I have a little girl Yorkie and it seems like their hair always grows back so quick! Anyways, I'm Haley your swap partner for Mrs Bear's fall favorites swap :) Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS -- Please e-mail me your address to haleyrenaexx@yahoo.com & I will respond with mine. Can't wait to swap! :)

    ReplyDelete