Sunday, April 1, 2012

Darling's 39th Week Update

Bump Pic
Little Darling's Size: Wintermelon, in size.. What is that? Let me just tell you..its BIG... He's probably able to flex his limbs now. (oh, i know he can)
 
Countdown: 7 days to go!!  what!!

Clothing: Stretchy clothing! Not feeling too beautiful these days....
 
What I Miss: Being able to eat a meal without feeling so incredibly full and sick afterwards...  I just can't eat a lot these days...

Cravings: Nothing in particular...
 
Exercising:  Walking...walking and more walking...
 
Symptoms:Umm, mini contractions and he is moving a TON! Up in the ribs now...I go Tuesday too the OB to see how many cm dilated... that will give us a better idea! Oh, and I always forget to mention that my bellybutton has been out for weeks!

Total Weight Gain:And...up to 145.5lbs...Not sure about these scales! Regardless..I guess I'm just steady....These past few days I haven't been eating the healthiest!
 
Gender: ITS A LITTLE MAN!!!! We decided to keep his name a secret till the day of his birth!

Sleep: Since deciding to deliver up back home with Doctors that I have known forever...feeling much better with everything...anxiety is lower..and I can actually sleep now.. I haven't taken Tylenol PM is several days...so that is GOOD!

Movement:  He is getting low :) I know when he is moving... He is definitely stretching now.

On a Positive Note: Over all feeling better..Mom and I hit up BabiesRus the other day to get last minute items..  I think Mr. Southbay is nesting.. more than me!
 
A Message To Our Darling:Your Daddy, keeps talking about you more and more.. makes my heart happy!  Oh, and don't worry I just booked your first photo shoot! The first of many I'm sure :) This Lady we found is going to do an amazing job! I promise!



No comments:

Post a Comment