Sunday, March 3, 2013

On The Move

So starting last Tuesday our lil guy started to walk with his many walkers. My Father called me over and was like, "Watch Andrew!" I couldn't believe it... It felt like  forever for him to start crawling... but now walking with his walker all by himself! That all happened within a week of starting to crawl..  I thought there was a nice break in-between crawling and walking..no? 

My lil baby is turning into a toddler more and more every day. Taking his picture is getting much harder to do as well. He is always on the move...As you can see from the pictures, Andrew is super proud of himself. We go back and forth.... back and forth at least 50 times a day. I'm exhausted..leaning over a bit just in-case he falls.



We have two walkers for him. My favorite..is the wooden one from Melissa & Doug. The Chomp & Clack Alligator push toy.  There is just something about a simple plain wooden toy..classic.  It makes a clacking noise which comes from the alligators as you walk. I totally recommend this one!

Can you believe its already March?! Our lil guy is going to be turning 1 very soon and yes the invitations have been made! I'm getting really excited for his our big day! Many Moms have told me...it's not only his day..but YOUR day too... I like the sound of that!


3 comments:

  1. Aw he's getting so big! Such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Andrew is adorable! I have been following your blog for a while, but I dont have one of my own, I was going to email you but couldnt figure out how, so I figured I would leave a comment. Ryan is 6 months old (and huge!! 20lb 5oz) and drools constantly. Did/does Andrew drool alot? if so, when did that stop?! I just wanted to ask another mom of a younger child. Thanks for any advice!! I feel bad that he is in a bib all day, it totally ruins the outfits hes wearing ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats completely normal. I had bibs on him at that age all the time. I would look into a baltic amber necklace...my lil guys drooling stopped almost 100% once wearing it..

      Delete