Monday, November 28, 2011

Darling's 21st Week Update

Bump Pic
yeah, not the most attractive picture!! 
My jeans..are too tiny, had to slide them down around my hips!

Little Darling's Size: A banana! Oh, and we got to see our Little Darling! He is getting bigger!

Countdown: 132 Days to go!  Due Easter :)

Clothing: oh, I must go shopping... must give in...

What I Miss: A big glass of red wine!!Yep, still :)

Cravings: same old stuff! totally not into fruit...

Exercising:  Lately, not too much, I've been very tired lately.. hopefully I can get back into a routine come the end of this week!
 
Symptoms: My upper back is killing me!!!  Thanks to Mr. Southbay for quick back massages! More fatigue..could be this cold weather!

Total Weight Gain: 8 pounds total... not bad, they say I'm looking good and right on schedule!

Gender: ITS A LITTLE MAN!!!!

Sleep: Since my back is hurting..this is definitely not helping the situation!

Movement: ALL THE TIME, MOVEMENT!!! sometimes I can't fall asleep!

On a Positive Note: We had a great visit home with family and heading back Wednesday to the west coast! It's time to get back to work!

A Message To Our Darling:You are a little man :) It was so exciting to see you on the monitor...to see a 3D image of you! We even have a DVD of the entire session. So, now when I need to see you...having a bad day..I can simply pop it in..and get all happy !!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment