Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November Is Here!

WoW! I've been waiting for this month for a while now!!!
Lets just quickly go over those Top 5 Reasons...

1. Heading back East for a couple of weeks for Fall!

Picture found here.

2. Breaking Dawn! November 18th


2. Our Anatomy Scan and finding out our Little Darlings Gender!


3. Gender Reveal PARTY!!

4. RED cups from Starbucks (Starting today!)



5. Thanksgiving! (Umm good food & Charlie Brown!)


Then its ready for Christmas!! I have a feeling its going to be mid January before you know it! I'm trying my hardest to make the most out of every day! I have so much to be thankful for!

What are you looking forward too this month?!

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to Starbucks tomorrow just because it's red cup season! :)

    So excited for you to find out the gender of your little one! For me, finding out made everything seem more real and it was nice to say "he" or "him" instead of "it."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yey you get to find out the gender this month! How exciting! Um, you must tell me when you find out!!!

    ReplyDelete