Sunday, November 13, 2011

Darling's 19th Week Update

Bump Pic!


Ya like Kingston in the background eating his dinner !!
I'm back East, so my picture spot will be different! 
Thanks Mom for taking the pic! :)
 
Little Darling's Size: A Mango in size! Approx 6 inches in size!  She is working on her/his 5 senses!

Countdown: 148 Days to go!  Due Easter :)

Clothing: Got to wear my new maternity jeans..not bad...but they do kinda fall down! Its like there just isn't enough elastic! My friend who is due around Jan 1st, has the same issue..! So, It was nice to be able to chat maternity clothes for a while!

What I Miss: I know, I must sound pathetic but I miss alcohol!

Cravings: Nothing, in fact I get full so fast right now.. I'm going to have to start eating smaller and more frequent meals.. I get sick if I eat too much!

Exercising:  Now, That I am back home visiting I have been slacking in this department! So, hopefully tomorrow I will be visiting their local gym for a workout! Though, I did some yard work and that was definitely a workout!
 
Symptoms:
uh! Just upper back/shoulder discomfort!!! It could also be this cold weather..that I'm not use to..

Total Weight Gain: We will learn this Nov 22nd..our next OB appoint! Till then, keep exercising!

Gender:
Who knows at this point... !! I've given up! 1 weeks & 2 days!!  We are getting close!

Sleep:good and bad...neck/shoulders are soo sore!

Movement: A lot of movement, in fact my Mother was able to feel it last-night!!! I can't wait for Mr. Southbay to fly in on Friday and hopefully get a chance!

On a Positive Note: I feels good to be home around family!! My parents were so excited to see how much I have grown in person!

A Message To Our Darling: Oh Little One, you are moving so much! Today in church I couldn't believe  how much I could feel :) We are so excited to see you on the monitor next week!!!!!



***I posted a poll! Located TOP left!!  What will the gender be? 
Please vote!!!! ***

1 comment:

  1. Look how much you've grown!!! we need to hang out so I can feel your baby belly!

    Miss u!

    ReplyDelete