Sunday, October 2, 2011

Darling's 13th Week Update

The Bump Pic!




 

  
Little Darling's Size: A Peach, Approx 2.9 inches

Countdown: 189 Days to go!  Due Easter :)

Clothing: I can still fit in some of my low rise jeans! woohoo!

What I Miss: Still, WINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cravings: Still, Mac n Cheese..and anything that is not good for me... Nachos :) Especially with jalapenos!!
Symptoms: Now that I am working more, I'm really starting to feel the fatigue. Gums are still really sore, pain. Been to the dentist..due to my hormones I'm going to have more soreness. oh joy! I read today over at The Bump, " Try not to sip on soda or juice -- your teeth are extra vulnerable during pregnancy. If you do indulge in a sweet drink, have it all at once and brush right after rather than sipping the same drink all day long."

Total Weight Gain: Didn't check :) I really don't feel any bigger this week. (belly size)

Gender: Still thinking boy...  we find out in 7 weeks & 2 days! 

Sleep: I got a cheap body pillow over at Target..does the trick for now!

Movement: not yet!

On a Positive Note: Feeling great! (Knock on wood!)  Had a wonderful dinner last-night with friends at a delicious Italian restaurant. Roman Cucina, seriously check this place out!

A Message To Our Darling: Oh, I'm getting inpatient...I want to know if you are a boy or girl, because I'd love to start buying you adorable things!!! But no matter what, I want you to be healthy! I pray every-night for this!


***I posted a poll! Located TOP left!!  What will the gender be? 
Please vote!!!! ***

No comments:

Post a Comment