Thursday, July 5, 2012

Andrew's First Fourth!

Just a quick post on Andrew's first 4th of July! 
He was all smiles :) Oh that smile makes me melt!


I loved his outfit :) Those shorts...too cute!


Daddy & Andrew!


Gotta have some yummy food!



We had a relaxing day...visited some neighbors..had some over for food...It was extremely hot yesterday..we are ready for the temps to get lower than 90.. Andrew and I are headed back up to PA tomorrow since Mr. Southbay is on business..I'm ready cool off in my parent's pool! The humidity is overwhelming at times!!

I hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July! A huge thank you to all the service women and men who have served our country! The Declaration of Independence is more than just a piece of paper. It is a symbol of our country's independence..our Freedom!



1 comment:

  1. He's adorable!

    Landon was only 1 month old on his first 4th. We definitely had a lot more fun this year with him being 13 months old!

    ReplyDelete