Thursday, October 10, 2013

Andrew's Birthday-2

 When everyone started to sing happy birthday, Andrew had the biggest smile on his face. As if he was thinking... "They are singing to me!" It was precious... something I don't ever want to forget.  I was afraid he would cry! Nope!



 I changed his shirt to a nice green number :) The birthday hat only lasted a few seconds :) 






This was a first in my family...my Grandmother wasn't quite sure what was going on! Everyone loved the idea of Andrew digging in a cake!



I love the highchair banner that I made....





The end result...






It was a busy, exhausting, fun, and exciting day! Hoping for his 2nd birthday, we can have it at our house :) My little guy will be 18 months on Saturday! Time is flying !



1 comment:

  1. hes so cute! 18 months already?!?!

    http://scaifebabywatch.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete