Saturday, November 6, 2010

A Perfect Sunset..

Yesterday, we headed down to the strand on Manhattan Beach and took a run... It was the perfect evening! Perfect temperature...it was super clear out..we could see Catalina Island, which hardly ever occurs! There were tons of people outside just waiting for the sunset..and I couldn't stop taking pictures! 



Mr. Southbay!


Can you see all the surfers out there? 
I couldn't believe how many were out and wading in the water..



This is my favorite! I used our new phone.. Android!



What a wonderful way to end the hustle and bustle of the work week!


1 comment:

  1. Gah, I miss it sometimes! Not the traffic, not the dirty, but I really do miss the beach. Oh, the weather, too. It's dropping below freezing at night here.

    Miss you!! Lindsay

    ReplyDelete