Sunday, March 11, 2012

Darling's 36th Week Update

Bump Pic 


Little Darling's Size: He's getting closer and closer to being able to breathe on his own. His skin is getting smooth and soft and his gums are rigid.A coconut in size! 
 
Countdown: 28 days to go!!  

Clothing: Its depressing to see all the summer bathing suits out in the stores!! I hate bathing suits to begin with....and now with pregnancy ugh!
 
What I Miss: WINE!!! Lately, I could use a glass daily!

Cravings: Unsweetened ice tea at McDonalds! Only $1.00 :) & chocolate!  Nothing has changed...did Imention wine?
 
Exercising:  I started a yoga dvd for pregnancy and it has really helped with the stiffness and back pain!
 
Symptoms: Restless leg syndrome....!! Mild contractions..

Total Weight Gain:So, I had an appointment this past Thursday..and I actually lost about 1.5lbs!  144lbs
 
Gender: ITS A LITTLE MAN!!!! We decided to keep his name a secret till the day of his birth!

Sleep:HORRIBLE! I fall asleep..then wake up for like 4 hrs... My mind is going a mile a minute. Feeling extremely anxious this week... We have so much to do right now... and getting our taxes done is number one!

Movement:  ALL THE TIME!  I met with the mid-wife and she said he is definitely low.. his head in down! I'm already 1 cm dilated.. Its getting uncomfortable! She recommended getting in a pool and doing yoga to assist with the pressure..

On a Positive Note: I found the most perfect print for his room! Lets just say it would be from his Daddy! I thought our car-seat was getting put in last week..but its actually this Monday! We had a baby basics class last week and learned a lot. Small to big things! It was very informative for Dads too!!   This week we have a breastfeeding class which I am really looking forward to!

A Message To Our Darling: Your mommy is going nutty this week! BUT, don't worry, I'll get it together :)  Please please...wait till your due date!! love you!

 

2 comments:

  1. Aw, you're in the homestretch! Can't wait to see your (other) little man! He's going to be one precious baby! :)

    ReplyDelete